Mar 26, 2020
COVID-19 pandemic is impacting the Virtual Real
Estate Investment Industry. That’s a fact. In this episode, you
will learn the best way to price a home for a remote deal where the
comps are all over the place and how to use “junk” as a means for
negotiating. Also, they go over best practices for when there
is conflicting information regarding a property’s address.
In this episode we covered:
- 00:00 – Start-up and welcome to the call
- 02:00 – COVID-19 & Virtual REI
- 06:24 – Website for property listing
- 07:50 – Cash offers, when volume goes up, ability to close may
- 09:20 – Should you try to negotiate a better offer in this
- 15:30 – Getting ghosted by leads due to outside influences
- 29:00 – Caller provides update on his first Facebook lead
- 34:25 – When comps for remote deals are all over the place,
what should you do?
- 37:50 – Get all details about the property and change price if
necessary based on information received
- 41:45 – How to use “junk” as a means to negotiate with a
- 48:38 – What to do when there is conflicting address
information while filling out the contract.
- 50:00 – List of Attorneys in different states (posted in both
Facebook groups) for closing or title companies for each
Blair is the founder and creator of Dealbot, a motivated seller
lead generation company. He has managed nearly $2mm in marketing
spend and generated over 100,000 motivated seller leads. He also
buys and sells houses himself in the Winston-Salem and Charlotte,
NC markets. In the past year, he has acquired nearly $3mm in cash
flowing rental properties with zero money out of his pocket.
Thank you for listening!